New York Yankees MLB Game-Used Jersey Money Clip Wallet
This slim money clip wallet features an NHL Authenticated Game Used New York Yankees Uniform stitched on the back to hold cards.
*Note: Each jersey piece will be unique and may not look like the image provided.
- Game used uniforms are hand-cut to feature at least 2 colours of a regular season jersey, may show varying amounts of wear and may be home or away.
- The uniforms used are about team spirit rather than a team's star player. They will be recognizable by the average fan as currently playing for or as having played on the team (there is much movement in the leagues today).
- Top quality black goat leather and measures 3" x 3-7/8".
- Storage: magnetic money clip on front for cash, an inner pocket and 2 slots on the back for credit cards.
- “Yankees” is debossed on the back and wallet features contrast stitching.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, each wallet includes a tamper-evident hologram sticker
- Gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
Exchange or store credit within 30 days. We do not offer refunds, but our team is here and happy to help you find something else!
Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
Questions before you order? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat feature.
Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 in Canada and $250 on orders in the USA.
In Toronto? Choose in-store pick-up from our Distillery District location. Or Choose Mile1 courier or local delivery for the fastest, reliable hand-delivery.
We are a proudly Canadian company based in Toronto. Our flagship Toronto gallery has been open in the Distillery District since 2006. All orders ship from Downtown Toronto.
All of our prints are made to order in Toronto, with a limited/rotating selection in stock and ready to ship.
Questions? Reach out to our team at email@example.com or use our live chat feature.
Find us in the Distillery District in Downtown Toronto
15 Tank House Lane
Mon - Wed, 10am - 7pm
Thurs-Sat, 10am - 8pm
Sunday, 10am - 7pm