This wallet's bill divider is crafted from an authentic pin flag from the 2015 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
- Pin flags are from holes 1-15.
- Each swatch is hand-cut and selected to feature one of the flag's embroideries or patches. Having come right off the course, swatches may have varying amounts of wear.
- Wallet is top quality black goat leather and measures 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" when closed. Mesh ID pocket and five card slots inside. "The Players" is debossed on the front.
- Officially licensed by the PGA TOUR, a tamper-evident hologram sticker is adhered to each piece of pin flag to ensure authenticity. Each wallet comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card. This is a limited edition item.
- Additional Product Information
- THE PLAYERS Championship was first contested in 1974 at the Atlanta Country Club. Since that time it moved to multiple locations before settling on a final home in 1982 at TPC Sawgrass’ Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. THE PLAYERS offers the highest prize fund of any tournament in golf, with the 2014 champion taking home $1.8 million. And because the field usually includes the top 50 players in the world rankings, it is unofficially known as the “fifth major.”
Each product is authenticated under the auspices of the PGA TOUR and carries a uniquely numbered hologram that allows fans to verify their item at PGA TOUR Authentication. A PGA TOUR official witnesses as Pin Flags are removed from the course. The official and his assistant adhere a hologram sticker to each flag and stick. Once the flags are cut, the Authentication Director at Tokens & Icons affixes a secure hologram to each swatch such that you can trace your pin flag piece to its hole and the day it was used in the 4-day tournament. For more details about the program, please visit PGA TOUR Authentication Information.
Please note, some items may take 7-10 business days to be shipped.
Please note our items sell out quick this time of year, so make sure to order as soon as possible. Please note our deadline to ship in-stock items to arrive by Christmas is Dec 16th in the Canada, and December 17th outside of Massachusetts, and December 21st in Boston.
All holiday gifts can be brought back for exchange or store credit until January 15, 2019. Please note we do NOT do refunds. You can exchange by mail or in-store.
As long as your item is in-stock it will ship expedited within 48 hours. If your item is on backorder or a special order item we'll notify you upon order receipt. If you need it sooner just let us know and we'll work to get it to you faster!
Buying a gift?
Last minute shopper? Visit us in store in Boston's Faneuil Hall, Toronto's Distillery District, and Vancouver's Granville Island.