Vancouver Millionaires Center Ice Vintage-Inspired Jersey
The Vancouver Millionaires are Vancouver's only Stanley Cup-winning team. They played in the Pacific Coast League in the early 1900s and won the Stanley Cup against the Ottawa Senators in 1915. Today, the Vancouver Canucks wear the Millionaires jersey during heritage games.
This beautiful vintage jersey-inspired long sleeve is our favorite for game day or any day.
- This item fits on the larger side. We recommend sizing down if you want a fitted look.
- Officially licensed by the NHL
- 100% heavyweight cotton jersey
- Off white body with team color striping on sleeves and bottom hem
- Sewn-on team logo
- Sewn-on sleeve stripes
- Heavy ribbed detailed cuffs
Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
In Toronto? Choose in-store pick-up from our Distillery District location. Or Choose Mile1 courier or local delivery for the fastest, reliable hand-delivery.
Questions? Reach out to our team at email@example.com or use our live chat feature.
Find us in the Distillery District in Downtown Toronto
15 Tank House Lane
Mon - Wed, 10am - 7pm
Thurs-Sat, 10am - 8pm
Sunday, 10am - 7pm